myNetImages Help and Discussion

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:15 pm
You must register to the forum, separately from myNetImages, to post messages.

Post subject: System Update - March 4, 2007
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:04 pm 

Hello everyone,

Last night the latest updated to members area was set live. This was mostly a visual update to clean things up and make the system a little easier to use.

The most obvious update was to the main console, the section that allows you to add images, create sub albums and few other actions. I hope this will make things a little easier and more obvious to new users of the system.

The permanent public gallery link section was moved up and made to stand out a little more. People kept asking about links to their albums so I don’t think the pervious version was obvious enough.

On the left side panel, I temporarily removed the "Share with others" as I don’t think it was very useful the way it worked. I’m looking into a better option/location for this feature, if anyone has an idea let me know Smile

Image view section was also updated, visuals and one small feature. Image Options section, the one that lets you edit name and description, now follows the more "mature" look that sub album options have had for a while. It looks a lot better and works better as well, at least I think so. It also makes things a little more consistent across the system which is always a good thing.

Image view also received a small feature in this updated, below the image you will now see the links you can use to share the given image. Nothing major but should make it a little more convenient. If anyone has suggestion on how to improve this I'll definitely listen, so feel free to post any requests or changes you think would make it better.

Lastly, I removed the high res/low res image switch buttons since they aren’t used at the moment. They will return when the multi-image option is up and running.

Well I think that should cover this update, I hope everyone likes how myNetImages is maturing into a pretty slick system. This sure is different then all other hosting services out there, and that’s the whole idea Smile

I’m always looking for suggestions and comments, if you have anything to say post it in the Requests and Suggestions section of the forum.

Bye

Post subject: System Update March 4 2007
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:48 pm 

Stop?
The sacrifice is too great
Just exercise it away when you can, and try to make the exercise fun